PeezyTM Prepaid Calling Service Agree ment - Subject to Change at Any Time in the Sole Discretion of Service Provider
THIS DOCUMENT SETS FORTH THE T ERMS
AND CONDITIONS UNDER WHICH PEEZY ("Peezy") OFFERS YOU ACCESS TO T HE PEEZY
CALLING SERVICE PLATFORM. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFFECT YOUR RIGH TS AND
YOU SHOULD READ THEM CAREFULLY. IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, "WE," "US,"
AND "OUR" REFER TO PEEZY, AND &qu ot;YOU" AND "YOUR" REFER TO YOU, THE PEEZY
CUSTOMER. FOR THE PURPOSE OF T HIS DOCUMENT, ALL REFERNCES TO PEEZY APPLY
TO INTERRA NETWORKS INC.
If you have any additional questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To use this site for legal purposes only.
Not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service.
To provide true, accurate and the most current information about yourself as prompted by the registration forms
To keep this information updated
If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Peezy retains the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future us e of the services.
Peezy is a pre-paid service;
Calls are billed in increments of one minute, with fractions thereof rounded up to one minute;
Rates vary and are subject to change;
Phone calls made from a pay phone are assessed an additional $0.65 per call;
Peezy is not intended for placing 500, 700, 800, 888, 877, 866, 855, 900, 976, 411, or 555 number calls, to place certain toll-free, operator-assisted, third-party billed, directory assistance or collect calls;
For our online service (purchased from www.peezy.com), all rate information is as published on the website at http://www.peezy.com/phone_rates.html. All available minutes are fully represented by what is published on the members account at http://www.peezy.com.
For scratch card services, no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made regarding available number of minutes to a particular country or remaining number of minutes to a particular country. Any marketing material, rate table, or voice prompts that refer to such information do not account for the charges, fees, rates, assessments, and incremental billing described above.
3. Restrictions: You agree to use the Service solely for your own noncommercial use. You agree not to use, transfer, distribute or dispose of any information contained in the Service in any manner that could compete with the business of Peezy. You recognize that the Service was developed using significant human capital, proprietary knowledge and trade secrets. You agree to protect the proprietary rights of Peezy. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Peezy site or any activities conducted on our site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. If you use, or attempt to use the Service for purposes other than sending and receiving payments and managing your account, including but not limited to tampering, hacking, modifying or otherwise corrupting the security or functionality of Service, your account will be terminated and you will be subject to damages and other penalties, including criminal prosecution where available.
4. Fraud: Please note that CREDIT CARD FRAUD IS A FEDERAL CRIME. All information related to fraudulent transactions, including but not limited to IP addresses, detailed call records, transaction data and email addresses will be collected and provided to appropriate law enforcement officials to assist in the prosecution of any persons attempting to commit fraud using the Peezy service. Furthermore, Peezy may deny or limit use of the Service for any lawful reason. If Peezy suspects fraudulent use of the Service, it may be suspended or terminated, and Service calls may be intercepted, without notice. Peezy will prosecute all offenders to the full extent of the law. Peezy uses automated and manual systems to confirm proper credit card authorization, including having representatives call persons who have signed up for our service ad or have unusually high transactions volumes.
5. Promotions: Peezy will frequently run promotions for our customers. These promotions are subject to the following rules:
Promotions are subject to change without notice;
Promotion credits (for example "Peezy Points") are applied within 96 hours of sign-up;
Promotions are limited to one person;
Referral bonuses will be given to only one Peezy customer;
Promotion cards (for example "$5 free") have no cash value;
Employees of Interra Networks Inc are not eligible for Promotions
6. Gift Certificate:
A. Eligible Users for the Peezy Gift Certificate
The Peezy Gift Certificate is available only to residents of
B. Acceptance of Peezy Gift Certificate Purchase Orders
The Purchaser acknowledges that Peezy has the right, in its sole discretion, to deny access to the Purchaser to any of the products and services available on this site and to refuse the offer of the Purchaser to purchase one or more Peezy Gift Certificates. The Purchaser acknowledges that his/her acceptance of the terms of this Agreement does not constitute an acceptance by Peezy of the Purchaser's offer to purchase one or more Peezy Gift Certificates. Such acceptance, if any, by Peezy will be evidenced only upon the Purchaser's full completion of the purchase order procedures, the completion of all verification procedures by Peezy and its service providers, and Peezy's acknowledgment of its acceptance of the purchaser's Peezy Gift Certificate.
C. Obligations of the Purchaser
The Purchaser is obligated to notify Peezy of any change in the Purchaser's email address, mailing address, or phone number and is otherwise obligated to cooperate with any reasonable requests of Peezy in connection with Peezy's delivery of a Peezy Gift Certificate or notification to the intended recipient of the Purchaser's Peezy Gift Certificate.
D. Obligations of Peezy Upon Acceptance of a Peezy Gift Certificate Purchase Order
In addition to the other obligations of Peezy specifically stated elsewhere in this web site, upon Peezy's acceptance of the Purchase Order, Peezy will perform the following:
Peezy will immediately provide access to a receipt (the "Receipt" ) to the Purchaser for the Peezy Gift Certificate(s) so purchased, setting forth (i) the U.S. dollar face amount of the Peezy Gift Certificate(s), and (ii) the name of the Recipient of the Peezy Gift Certificate . At the same time, Peezy wi ll email the Peezy Gift Certificate (the "Recipient Notification") t o the Recipient in the name and at the email address of the Recipient set forth in the Purchase Order, along with instructions for redeeming the Peezy Gift Certificate.
The purchaser acknowledges that Peezy cannot guarantee the delivery date. Peezy will attempt to send the e-mail on the designated send date, but cannot guarantee delivery on that date, since Peezy does not control the delivery networks.
Peezy will make attempt to deliver the Recipient Notification to the Recipi ent at the email address specified by the Purchaser. Peezy will not be responsible if the Recipient does not receive the Recipient Notification; provided that Peezy sends the Gift Certificate to the email provided by the Purchaser. If the email address of the Recipient provided by the Purchaser is invalid (i.e. Peezy's email attempts are returned as undeliverable), and/or the Recipient does not activate his/her Gift Certificate after ninety (90) days Recipient Notifications, the Purchaser will then have the option to request that Gift Certificate be sent to his/her Peezy account (a "Re-Issuance Request"). No ca sh refunds will be given.
E. Refund Policy for Gift Certificate
If, after ninety (90) days after the date of purchase, the Recipient has not redeemed or activated their Peezy Gift Certificate, Peezy will transfer the balance of that Peezy Gift Certificate to the Purchaser's account. The balance transfer will only be processed upon receipt of "Re-issuance Request via an email message from the Purchaser to email@example.com stating the reason for the Re-issuance Request, and only if the Peezy Gift Certificate has not been redeemed or activated by the Recipient or as other wise allowed for under this Agreement. Cash refunds are not available to Peezy G ift Certificate Recipients. Unredeemed Gift Certificates expire after ninety (90) days. Gift certificates are considered redeemed once the Recipient has successfully created a Peezy account.
No Purchase is required to redeem the Peezy Gift Certificate.
7. Peezy Points Loyalty Program. Peezy Points is a Loyalty Program that rewards members with Points that can be used to redeem Peezy Gift Certificates. In order to participate in this program, customers must agree to adhere to additional Terms and Conditions.
8. Refund Policy: Peezy is a prepaid service and as such, there are no refunds. However, we will issue a credit or a refund in the following circumstances:
Incomplete calls (nobody picked up at the other end) that were charged. Upon verification, we will credit your account the amount charged. Verification is at the sole discretion of Peezy and it's employees. Peezy has the right to reject any request for refunds. Such calls MUST be reported within 3 days of when they were placed and MUST be submitted via email showing the number dialed and the date;
If you have unintentionally created two or more Peezy accounts and want to close the additional account(s). In such a case, we will move your credit from one account to another. This will be subject to verification.
9. Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your service at any time by providing written notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then shut down access to your account within 24 hours. Since this is a Pre-Paid service, we recommend that you use up the remaining balance before terminating the account. Peezy will not make any cash refunds.
10. Liability: No warranty, express or implied, is made regarding
the condition or fitness of the services offered or use of the service for
any particular use or purpose, including warranties of title or implied warranties
of merchantability or non-infringement. Nobody is authorized to make a warr
anty on behalf of Peezy and you may not rely on any purported statement of
warranty as a warranty by Peezy. With respect to any allegation, claim, or
dispute related to use of the SERVICE provided hereunder, the liability of
Peezy, or any of its employees, agents, or cooperating service Providers shall
be limited to the amount paid by the Purchaser. IN NO EVENT WILL THE PARTIES
BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE,
OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. USER ACCEPTS THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY USING
10. Indemnification: You will indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Peezy and its distributors and agents against all claims of loss or damage arising from use of the Service, including (a) allegations or claims for libel, slander, invasion of privacy, or infringement of copyright arising out of the material, data, information, or other content transmitted via the Service, and (b) all other allegations and claims arising out of any intentional act or omission, whether giving rise to criminal or civil liability, by you or others authorized by you to use the Service. Peezy will not be liable for any act or omission of any company furnishing a portion of the service or of any third party, including those vendors participating in offerings made to You, or for damages associated with service, channels, or equipment that it does not furnish, or for damages that result from the operation of customer-provided systems, equipment, facilities or services that are interconnected with Peezy services.
No dispute or claim may be brought as a class action or as a private attorney general, and you will not have the right to act as a class representative or participate as a member of a class of claimants with respect to any dispute or claim.
12. Legal Disputes: In the event a dispute arises between you and Peezy, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and Peezy agree that any controversy or claim at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or Peezy services ("Claims") shall be resolved in accordance with one of the subsections below, or as otherwise mutually agreed upon in writing by the parties. Before resorting to these alternatives, Peezy strongly encourages users first to contact Peezy directly to seek a resolution. Peezy will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation, as an alternative to litigation.
Resolution of Disputes by Arbitration. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. IT PROVIDES THAT EITHER YOU OR WE CAN REQUIRE THAT ANY CONTROVERSY OR DISPUTE BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION. ARBITRATION REPLACES THE RIGHT TO GO TO COURT, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO A JURY AND THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEEDING. IN ARBITRATION, A DISPUTE IS RESOLVED BY A NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR INSTEAD OF A JUDGE OR JURY. ARBITRATION PROCEDURES ARE SIMPLER AND MORE LIMITED THAN RULES APPLICABLE IN COURT. THE DECISION OF THE ARBITRATOR IS FINAL AND BINDING.
Agreement to Arbitrate Disputes. You agree that either you or we may elect to require that any dispute between us, including any dispute concerning your Peezy Account, Peezy Service, application for access to the Peezy service, or these Peezy Terms and Conditions be resolved by binding arbitration. These provisions will not, however, apply to those disputes specifically excluded below.
Disputes Covered by Arbitration. Any claim relating to or arising out of your Peezy Account, Peezy Service, application for membership in the Peezy service or these Peezy Terms and Conditions, will be subject to arbitration. Disputes include not only claims made directly by you, but also made by anyone connected with you or claiming through you, such as a joint account holder, account beneficiary, or a representative or agent. Disputes include not only claims that relate directly to Peezy, but also its parent, affiliates, successors, assignees, employees, and agents, and claims for which we may be directly or indirectly liable, even if we are not properly named at the time the claim is made. Disputes include claims based on any theory of law, contract, statute, regulation, tort (including fraud or any intentional tort), or any other legal or equitable ground, and include claims asserted as counterclaims, cross-claims, third-party claims, interpleaders or otherwise. Disputes include claims made as part of a class action or other representative action, it being expressly understood and agreed to that the arbitration of such claims must proceed on an individual (non-class, non-representative) basis. Disputes also include claims relating to the enforceability or interpretation of any of these arbitration provisions.
Disputes Excluded from Arbitration. Disputes filed by you or by us individually in a small claims court are not subject to arbitration, so long as the disputes remain in such court and advance only an individual claim for relief. In addition, disputes involving claims that you have infringed or have threatened to infringe our intellectual property rights are not subject to arbitration.
Commencing Arbitration. The arbitration must be filed by one of the following neutral arbitration forums - American Arbitration Association (AAA) or Nati onal Arbitration Forum. If you initiate the arbitration, you must notify us in writing at:
Administration of Arbitration. The arbitration shall be decided by a single arbitrator, unless either party to the arbitration requests a panel of three arbitrators in which case the arbitration shall be conducted by a panel of three arbitrators (said arbitrator or arbitrators hereinafter referred t o as "the arbitrator"). The arbitrator shall decide the dispute in accordance with applicable substantive law consistent with the Federal Arbitration Act. The arbitrator shall be empowered to award any damages or other relief provided for under applicable law and will not have the power to award relief to, or against, any person who is not a party to the arbitration. The decision rendered by the arbitrator shall be in writing; however, the arbitrator need not provide a statement of his reasons unless one is reques ted by you or us. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding, subject to judicial intervention or review only to the extent allowed under the Federal Arbitration Act. The award of the arbitrator can be entered as a judgment in any court having jurisdiction.
Costs. The party initiating the arbitration shall pay the initial filing fee. If you file the arbitration and an award is rendered in your favor, we will reimburse you for your filing fee. If there is a hearing, we will pay the fees and costs for the first day of that hearing if you win. If either you or we request a panel of three arbitrators, the party making the request shall pay the fees of those additional arbitrators unless the arbitrator rules otherwise. Each party shall bear the expense of their respective attorneys, experts, and witnesses and other expenses, regardless of who prevails, except to the extent the arbitrator assess costs of the arbitration to either you or us.
No Joinder of Partie. Unless mutually agreed to by you and us, claims of two or more persons may not be joined, consolidated, or otherwise brought together in the same arbitrat ion (unless those persons are joint account holders or beneficiaries on your account and/or related accounts, or parties to a single transaction or rela ted transaction); this is so whether or not the claim may have been assigned.
Right to Resort to Provisional Remedies Preserved. Nothing herein shall be deemed to limit or constrain our right to resort to self-help remedies, such as the right of set-off or the right to restrain funds in an account, to interplead funds in the event of a dispute, or to comply with legal process, or to obtain provisional remedies such as injunctive relief, attachment, or garnishment by a court having appropriate jurisdiction.
Governing Law. You and we agree that the governing law shall be that of the state of
Severability, Survival. These arbitration provisions shall survive the bankruptcy of any party; but are subject to changes in the Peezy TOS. If one or more of these arbitration provisions are deemed invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall nevertheless remain valid and enforceable.
13. Privacy and Security: By using Peezy, you agree to our Privacy and Security policies which include:
(i) We view protection of users' privacy as a very important principle.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing
purposes without your consent and we only use your Information as described
(ii)We understand clearly that you and your Information are one of our most
important assets. We store and process your Information on computers located
in the United States that are protected by physical as we ll as technological
security devices. (iii)You should only log in to your Peezy account on a page
which begins with http://www.peezy.com or https://www.peezy.com. All of our
pages begin with http://www.peezy.com or https://www.peezy.com and therefore you should
not use any other site that does not begin as such. If you object to your
information being transferred or used in this way, please do not use our Services.
(a) to comply with
14. GOVERNING LAW: This TOS are governed by and construed under
the laws of the State of